Monday, July 2, 2012

Yay, Home!

It's been a while!  Finally, the little voice in my head telling me I'm neglecting this blog is appeased.  Now I've got loads to tell and share, and it'll be quite a challenge putting everything down as everything goes on around me.  :-)

I just got back a few days ago from a family trip to the land down under, with a stopover in Singapore for a few days before heading back home sweet home.  It was my nephew's first birthday, so the family was nearly complete at his cute farmtastic party!  I got some help doing some screen printed buntings for that, and I'll post photos of that soon.

All in all, it was quite the whirlwind preparing for the trip, and a balancing act between work and actually being in the trip, trying not to come off as too much of a party pooper, while genuinely enjoying the time I had with my family.

Here are some snapshots from the trip.  Loads more to follow, including going nuts in Spotlight, spinning silk at Craft NSW, awesome eats, and amusing oddities.  Plus of course my nephew's adorable photos.  :-)

From Manila to Sydney.  The photo on the left is the home sweet home pic.  I got the reflectorized letters from Typo.  Gad, I kinda went nuts in there, too.
At Cleland Wildlife Park!  We got to pet the koalas.  Mom even got to hug one!
Communing with nature.  Eleanor and the koala.  Mart hand-feeds a kangaroo!
Family portraits at the airport, and Mom and Dad being kinda funny at the Changi airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment