Wednesday, May 22, 2013
The Bride's Headpiece--a check off the list!
Okay, this has actually been done for quite sometime now, but I've been quite busy with work and passion projects--plus my craft ADHD has me skipping hopping and crocheting myself into a coma these days.
So, for posterity and documentation, I have finished the satin flower headpieces for my sister's wedding. Actually, I'd just call it a headpiece--made out of two flower units. I figured it'd be easier to have them in two, for easier positioning.
These flowers are cut and singed satin, the technique I will be teaching this weekend at another bridal workshop at Craft MNL! :-)
I sewed in big natural pearls for the centers. Whee! Another check off the list (that keeps growing because of my excitement and craft-hop-skippiness)!