Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NaPoWriMo 2012: I join in on Day 3.

Because I can!  :-)

And because scribbling is yoga for the brain.  As crafting is syncing my motor skills with my mind.

Dinner

Squasing squash
is an exercise in the necessity
of curry
and salt.
Dancing with sweetness,
the sizzle
savors
the song,
styling the pepper
as its dotted notes
fall into the fires of a domed sky
that echoes
with the scrape of hunger.

The silence, filling.

- MPN, 040312

Okay, so I had squash pasta for dinner.  :-)  I don't have a photo, but what I prepared earlier is a variation of this recipe on Chocolate and Zucchini.  I must remind myself next time to take photos of what I concoct out of the wok.

Oh, and if you'd like to know more about NaPoWriMo 2012, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment